Isolation

Open PUA discussion

Isolation

Postby GettenJizzywitit » Fri May 18, 2012 12:06 am

How many of you guys are trying to isolate the girl you like as part of your routine? It seems like a strong move to attain a good connection which I haven't directly attempted or seen many people do or try and do. Some feedback is appreciated
GettenJizzywitit
rAFC

Re: Isolation

Postby Morpheo » Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Of course. Moving her around the venue is critical. Isolate from friends by using false time constraints and various justifications like, "Let's get a drink", "I have something to show you", "Let's take a seat", "It's too loud, let's go over there.", etc.
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Postby ninjamatt » Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

You have probably seen people do it if you have ever been out, you just didn't realize it. The theory "isolate the target" is real general and vague based on circumstance. If you are talking about the club then take Morpheo's advice with the exception of, don't use "lets get a drink". If it is early in the interaction, it's probably going to disqualify you from sex or getting a valid phone number unless you like women of much lesser social status than you.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Morpheo » Sun May 27, 2012 9:44 pm

ninjamatt wrote:...with the exception of, don't use "lets get a drink".

Get her a water :wink:

Move accomplished, no money spent, plus you get a nice tease in. Or, if it looks "on", don't be cheap, buy her a fucking drink! You are at a bar/club after all. It's different from giving into her request for a drink or opening with "can I buy you a drink".
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Postby Simplicity-Dating » Tue May 29, 2012 3:35 am

I agree with the idea of isolation. :D I usually isolate my girl. The 2 of us together and having a good timd. hihihihih :twisted:
Simplicity-Dating
AFC

Return to General Discussion