I sleep with them but don't want an exclusive relationship

Open PUA discussion

I sleep with them but don't want an exclusive relationship

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:15 pm

I have found that after I sleep with a woman a couple of times, on the next date, I'll tell her, "You do realize that you and I could never be boyfriend/girlfriend. You do understand that, don't you".

I saw one girl tear up when I went over this, I had slept with her once. She teared up, and then slept with me that night. And a few more times later on. She is a great friend and, even though I haven't seen her in months, would probably still sleep with me again.

Another one a few weeks ago, after I had slept with her twice, brought up her 5:30am weekday alarm clock. We were spooning in my bed, and I pounced on the easy opportunity to explain that she and I could never be boyfriend/girlfriend. She slept with me 30 minutes later.

The other day, I got a text from a girl I've slept with three times. She wanted to know when she could give me the next massage. I thought about sending back a text: "Hey, I would love to get that massage right away, but I am scared that if I spend too much time with you, I will start to fall for you. I have to protect my heart. We better not see each other for some time yet."

I didn't send the text, but which method do you guys think would work the best? Telling them straight up, we can't be boyfriend/girlfriend with no explanation OR telling them I am scared of getting my heart broken? Or is there an even better way of handling this?

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 am

Straight up. Either they want it or they don't.

Return to General Discussion