Another one bites the dust...

Open PUA discussion

Re: Another one bites the dust...

Postby IsiMan84 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Now it's June? Dafuq? What happened to last weekend?

Then your summer of rooftop parties follows. And I'm sure in that time this thread will get pushed to the bottom and we'll all forget. Meaning you get off scot-free.

That being said, I think our point has been made. If I wanted to hit up a venue tonight, much less this weekend, I could send out the birdcall and find somebody on this board with no problem. As opposed to a guy who might be available in a month and a half. Not because he's got analysis paralysis or is too busy reading material and jacking off to pictures of girls he should be trying to get, but because he doesn't even live in the freaking metro.

There's a better chance of me getting one of the forum guys who disappeared since the last time I went out with them. Look at me, bringing it back to the original subject. Thanks for playing.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 pm

young man, your arrogance is unbecoming
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:26 pm

ninjamatt wrote:Damn you for being so arrogant, since you actually live close enough to everyone else to prove you're not full of shit. That being said, I got nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Corrected.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Thu May 03, 2012 7:18 pm

IsiMan84 wrote:
ninjamatt wrote:Damn you for being so arrogant, since you actually live close enough to everyone else to prove you're not full of shit. That being said, I got nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Corrected.

kiddo am i gonna have to come down there and show you how to meet some hot girls. do you want an elite wing for a weekend.

i will make a deal with you. get triumpvirate, and bull run together, and tell me when. I take that back. BullRun may not be emotionally ready to run with me yet, although I would bet he's getting close. just me, u and triumpvirate.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Gunslinger » Fri May 04, 2012 12:20 am

ninjamatt wrote:
IsiMan84 wrote:

Corrected.

kiddo am i gonna have to come down there and show you how to meet some hot girls. do you want an elite wing for a weekend.

i will make a deal with you. get triumpvirate, and bull run together, and tell me when. I take that back. BullRun may not be emotionally ready to run with me yet, although I would bet he's getting close. just me, u and triumpvirate.

Or you could just stay in Arkansas and not post on this out of state board. I think it's pretty clear that's what everyone wants. You don't contribute anything here and it takes you 2 months to get out here. You have nothing to offer this board.
Gunslinger
AFC

Postby Bull Run » Fri May 04, 2012 11:53 am

ninjamatt wrote:BullRun may not be emotionally ready to run with me yet, although I would bet he's getting close. just me, u and triumpvirate.

You're right ninja. I'm not even close to being ready to meet up with you and be swallowed up by your shadow of greatness. I, frankly, am far too intimidated by your immense skills that you've honed in the middle of bum fuck Arkansas. I've been to Arkansas: Little Rock and Fayetteville. Two words for you:

Fish. Barrel.

Dallas is the big leagues. When you come here, if you ever do, those soft balls you loft in Arkansas will get knocked right out of the park by Dallas women.

And, just as a friendly warning, call me out one more time and I'll be happy to meet up with you, Isi, and Trimuvirate. I can promise you that after I'm done with you, your car ride home will be most uncomfortable and Isi and Trimuvirate will literally have ring side seats. Those that know me on here can attest to the fact that, from a physical perspective, I'm not one to fuck with.

I consider this matter closed. Good day sir.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:38 am

ninjamatt wrote:
IsiMan84 wrote:

Corrected.

I thought I was an arrogant son of a bitch. A big rude Mr. McMeaniepants. No I don't want an elite wing for a weekend. I want an elite wing every weekend. In other words, any guy from the forum who lives in Dallas and regularly goes out. But either way, you ain't showin.

Since getting a hard-on from saying Bull Run isn't ready seems to be your thing (even though he's at the meetings and you aren't), I would say coupling that with your own non-stop slew of excuses doesn't put you in the best light.

Speaking of which, if you combine all the reasons you'll never make it out here you'll have a great business model: holding a bunch of rooftop parties for dogs in Little Rock. Call them wooftop parties. And you can teach them all how to get 'bitches'. Man this stuff basically writes itself.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 am

As far as BullRun, I gave him too much hell and I feel bad about it. I read something Friday after he posted in this thread, that he posted a while back that I never saw before. Had I saw it originally, I would never have asked him. That thread indicated he's not exactly what I'm looking for.

That wooftop parties bit was funny as I had to LOL. I'm in the middle of remodeling my house and I had some another expense come up a long with, my roommate told me yesterday he's moving out in a few weeks. So this might put me behind my original plan to come, money wise. At least til I get a new roommate which I'm thinking, June or July. But just know this, ambitious player; I'm gonna come, and I already text someone you know from this forum. And when I do come, the patience, the posts, the build up, the hype, all the talk will be well worth your wait. When I walk in, decked out in my Saturday night best, spitting my game to the hottest women in any establishment, the ones who could pose nude for playboy, the ones you got pinned up in bikini's on your wall you'll be entertained. When you see what I do, your jaw will drop and it will literally take your breath away. And it will certainly be a night that will change your life forever.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby voyager » Sun May 06, 2012 11:42 am

ninjamatt wrote:That thread indicated he's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Try this:
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/m4m/
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun May 06, 2012 1:49 pm

ninjamatt wrote:As far as BullRun, I gave him too much hell and I feel bad about it. I read something Friday after he posted in this thread, that he posted a while back that I never saw before. Had I saw it originally, I would never have asked him. That thread indicated he's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Which mysterious thread do you speak of that makes him less of a candidate for your awesomeness than me or Triumvirate? I'm curious.

ninjamatt wrote:And when I do come, the patience, the posts, the build up, the hype, all the talk will be well worth your wait.

Followed by more fluff. I'm sure they're saying the same thing about G.I. Joe 2. Nevertheless, I plan to be disappointed by both. The only difference? The movie will actually come out.

At least with them you know what you're getting. Assuming these guys are as big and hairy as they claim. God forbid they undersell the hairiness.
IsiMan84
PUA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion