Why ALL PUA Theories will fail

Open PUA discussion

Re: Why ALL PUA Theories will fail

Postby GettenJizzywitit » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 pm

One of most informative discussions I've read. Great topics, responses, and detail to what we do and why.
GettenJizzywitit
rAFC

Postby James_Bonds_Bro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:06 am

It's all about the numbers, sell yourself, your brand, and there will be followers. Not everyone drinks champagne and not everyone drinks diet coke. HAVE FUN & FORGET THEORIES !
James_Bonds_Bro
AFC

Postby James_Bonds_Bro » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

Awesome response Bull Run. We can dissect feminism women's actions, yadda yadda all day.

Women say:
I don't want a player
I want a nice guy
I do not care about looks
I want a family

Women mean:
I want a player
I want a man who projects sexual vibes
I want a man good in bed

Their emotions are uncontrollable and it is in conflict with their brain. Don't bother figuring it out.
Trying to determine why a date. a break up, or an approach went bad will fry your brain, you'll never get a grasp of why what happened or why a relationship soured.
Keep at it, going after numbers, getting as many as you can, asking girls out and not being afraid of it.
Have a great time with your friends. Have Fun. Approach every woman you want to talk to and date, but don't be insulting or act desperate.
That simple.
James_Bonds_Bro
AFC

Postby JazzMan8 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 am

SWAAAGGGG!! That's what I've been trying to say for a long time, that's why I'm thinking about going to those other countries and getting out of this one as soon as possible, as soon as I graduate. I think the people will be so much better, and so much more interesting and beautiful inside out across the globe, anywhere but here (and maybe canada/mexico ;)
JazzMan8
wbAFC

Postby chakara » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 pm

There is a lot going on in this forum...PUA theories are like any other theory...it is striving to become fact, or at least the theory should be. There are facts that exist within the PUA theory and knowing those theories can, and will help you if you are mindful of the theory, so no matter of the failure or success rate it is better to know and have knowledge then not to. 8)
chakara
AFC

Postby Khaos » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Pick up fails, not because of western culture but because of the mindset it teaches you. Take mystery method for example. It gives you the mentality that women are only attracted to xyz. This is far from true. Different people value different things. I tend to heavily believe that women have types. I have a female friend whom finds me physically attractive and I likewise view her the same way. I have always been the more dominant, bad boy life of the party . She is attracted to the more sentimental, caring no back bone type of men. We would never get a long in a relationship.
Khaos
PUA

Postby sid349 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Some key ideas which never fail. Read my blog

http://gentleman-pua.blogspot.com/

Keep gaming.
sid349
wbAFC

Postby voyager » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 am

Sid, no. Bad sid. Read the rules, sid.

EDIT: Well, technically you aren't trying to sell anything (yet), it does look suspicious.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Mystery Method is old.
RSD is better.
Triumvirate
PUA

Previous

Return to General Discussion