Nick Hoss reveals "Reading List" of dating techniques

Open PUA discussion

Re: Nick Hoss reveals "Reading List" of dating techniques

Postby Khaos » Fri May 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Triumvirate wrote:Maenad,

You can't go Al Bundy for the rest of your life. I mean its great that you scored four touchdowns in a single game for Polk High back in the day, er I mean that you used to be a natural but dwelling on what you did in high school is counterproductive as an adult. We go out every weekend, if you're interested in getting better you should join us. If you are good, then you will be going out with peers, if you have areas of improvement, they'll be guys to help. Go to the wingman request section for details. See you out there.

I have a rule, when it comes to allowing others to come out with me. If you repeat lines in a book and ask a fuck ton of questions, getting in my way of a good time you will be instantly unwelcomed to come out with me again. Also, I have just entered into a relationship with a girl in my class and I have no intentions of cheating on her or wasting my time with other women at this time.

Further more, I know this is going to be harsh but you are no peer of mine.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Khaos » Fri May 04, 2012 1:56 pm

IsiMan84 wrote:Haha. Picking a fight? Sounds like you're butt-hurt that I can manage to argue with you and stay on subject at the same time. And don't bring Bull Run into this; considering me and him both disagreed with you he's not going to take your side. I actually respect him. You on the other hand...not so much. Didn't bother reading past that line. I'll assume it wasn't about the original topic, just like anything else you bring up.

But on the real though, man to man, if you're not contributing to the thread why say anything? You can bump your gums on a Yahoo News comments section; that might be more your style.

Looks like someone is trying to suck up to BR. Are you afraid he'll ban you? Based off of your response, I can tell your trying shift the attention onto me. I must be right, because you look like you are trying to hide something. This is also shows your lack of accountability for your aspergers, which is why your here. You should join another forum better equipped to help you, PU won't help you because it's founder mystery has the same problem. He doesn't understand that the way he dresses shows how socially inept he is. Back to talking about mystery, an autist shouldnt teach another autist social skills. To me that is ludacris .

Go google aspergers and learn about your condition. I'm not saying that to be a dick, I'm trying to help you. Better yet, here's social skills lesson #1:

Normal people don't dress up weird to gain attention from women you only look strange to other people. In a club, if you tried this against me I would ridicule you in front of a girl causing you to be humiliated.
Lesson #2, normal dudes don't sit there making terms and talking in code. Children who make up words on the playground Often get their ass beat and made fun of. I know this because I've witnessed it, along with made fun of them.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Maenad,

Brother, it looks like you are happy and you found someone, that's awesome! My only question is why do you continue to come to this forum? You don't come out and sarge, because you're skill is vastly superior to ours. You only offer commentary saying how the community is un-needed. If pick up is not necessary, why come to a pick up forum? It seems that you have achieved your goal so now you can ride off into the sunset. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Oh, and I agree with you: you and I aren't peers.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Khaos » Fri May 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Brother, it looks like you are happy and you found someone, that's awesome! My only question is why do you continue to come to this forum? You don't come out and sarge, because you're skill is vastly superior to ours. You only offer commentary saying how the community is un-needed. If pick up is not necessary, why come to a pick up forum? It seems that you have achieved your goal so now you can ride off into the sunset. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Oh, and I agree with you: you and I aren't peers.

Because I was getting hot girls before the community and getting far at a young age with women. I am trying to help you all understand that you are complicating things And acting in ways that are not acceptable to the established norm aka other people. When you are weird you will only push women away from you. Here's a question for you. My brother and I, are naturals. What do we have that you don't? I'll give you a hint it's not game, looks and money. Although we have all 3.
Khaos
PUA

Postby voyager » Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I have a 20 inch dick.

See how easy it is to lie on the internet?
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Khaos » Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 pm

voyager wrote:I have a 20 inch dick.

See how easy it is to lie on the internet?

Answer my question.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Triumvirate » Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Maenad,

I was trying to be fair to you, but forget that. I think you have NO game. You are so good, but the only chick you can pull is from class? It probably took you all semester to work up the nerve using your natural game huh?

Most guys get into the community are willing to try anything, ANYTHING because the adage of just being themselves has gotten them nothing.

Let's cut the speculation though. I want you to prove that your natural game is worth following. You say. That you're trying to show guys how natural is that way to go? Instead of hiding behind a keyboard, or schoolwork (your previous excuse), or your girlfriend (your new excuse), come and show a newbie and hell the rest of us why natural game is the best way to go.

I'm guessing you won't come out because of SOME excuse and that's cool, but just know that your advice means exactly nothing until you show us something.

I look forward to your excuse. Which again is fine, but just know that everytime you try to post something on this forum, I'm going to call you out as being full of it.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby Khaos » Sat May 05, 2012 1:10 pm

I was trying to be fair to you, but forget that. I think you have NO game. You are so good, but the only chick you can pull is from class? It probably took you all semester to work up the nerve using your natural game huh?

Most guys get into the community are willing to try anything, ANYTHING because the adage of just being themselves has gotten them nothing.

Let's cut the speculation though. I want you to prove that your natural game is worth following. You say. That you're trying to show guys how natural is that way to go? Instead of hiding behind a keyboard, or schoolwork (your previous excuse), or your girlfriend (your new excuse), come and show a newbie and hell the rest of us why natural game is the best way to go.

I'm guessing you won't come out because of SOME excuse and that's cool, but just know that your advice means exactly nothing until you show us something.

I look forward to your excuse. Which again is fine, but just know that everytime you try to post something on this forum, I'm going to call you out as being full of it.

Look you may take this as an excuse, I don't care. I've said no and no is no. You are correct you guys didn't cut it before the community and I understand that. I get that. I have told you before hand that since you all copy shit out of books, to compensate for a lacking a personality you will not be allowed out with me. This further goes into why I refuse to teach others, I'm not going to sit there and let others copy me to compensate for a lack of personality. You couldnt emulate me to begin with. I have a personality trait that allows to get girls and it's inborn, part of who I am and you can't develop it. My brother is the same way.
Khaos
PUA

Postby Bull Run » Sat May 05, 2012 7:03 pm

maenad wrote:to compensate for a lacking a personality

Hi pot, it's the kettle...
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:23 am

maenad wrote:
IsiMan84 wrote:Haha. Picking a fight? Sounds like you're butt-hurt that I can manage to argue with you and stay on subject at the same time. And don't bring Bull Run into this; considering me and him both disagreed with you he's not going to take your side. I actually respect him. You on the other hand...not so much. Didn't bother reading past that line. I'll assume it wasn't about the original topic, just like anything else you bring up.

But on the real though, man to man, if you're not contributing to the thread why say anything? You can bump your gums on a Yahoo News comments section; that might be more your style.

Looks like someone is trying to suck up to BR. Are you afraid he'll ban you? Based off of your response, I can tell your trying shift the attention onto me. I must be right, because you look like you are trying to hide something. This is also shows your lack of accountability for your aspergers, which is why your here. You should join another forum better equipped to help you, PU won't help you because it's founder mystery has the same problem. He doesn't understand that the way he dresses shows how socially inept he is. Back to talking about mystery, an autist shouldnt teach another autist social skills. To me that is ludacris .

Go google aspergers and learn about your condition. I'm not saying that to be a dick, I'm trying to help you. Better yet, here's social skills lesson #1:

Normal people don't dress up weird to gain attention from women you only look strange to other people. In a club, if you tried this against me I would ridicule you in front of a girl causing you to be humiliated.
Lesson #2, normal dudes don't sit there making terms and talking in code. Children who make up words on the playground Often get their ass beat and made fun of. I know this because I've witnessed it, along with made fun of them.

Haha. Oh no he didn't.

I appreciate your intentional misinterpretation of everything that's been said thus far. Where did I kiss up to Bull Run? Obviously you think having his side is more important than actually being right about something.

But thank goodness you diagnosed me with Asperger's, or I wouldn't have known what to do with myself. And why should I have to look it up if you know so much already? That C+ you got in Psych 101 clearly paid off so I'd like to hear more. I'll assume you attained your doctorate-level knowledge from the same place you got your natural gaming ability.

Speaking of that, you're gonna love this one. You said you're a natural, and you lost your ability but are trying to get it back. Do you know what it means to be a natural? It's a guy who can get results without relying heavily on material or canned routines from the community. Okay, makes sense. Well this is gonna blow your mind too. Some naturals look to the community to find explanations for why their methods work.

Pay attention, here's where it gets good. I was having some success with girls but didn't know why some things worked and others didn't. And then I did some searching and found the community. I read a few things and said "hmm this all makes sense." I still don't use structured routines or any gambits. Oh shit, I'm a natural too! But if "natural ability" is something that can easily be lost and gained (according to you), then that pretty much means we're all naturals and you're nobody special. The only difference is we don't constantly remind people that we are, and feel the need to tell others they're wasting their time trying to get better at figuring out who they are (which is one of the tenets of pua lifestyle). So the issue at hand is that you haven't answered my (or anyone else's) question about why you're here, and would rather resort to name calling or changing the subject when you should be helping people out. Assuming you actually know enough to contribute.

Dressing up weird? Talking in code? I'm glad you're addressing all these issues about me and other people in the community head-on, seeing as you've been a regular at the events (nope), know us all personally (nope), and regularly go out with guys (haha, hell no). In fact if you'd actually been out you would know that we NEVER do that stuff. But you know who does dress up weird and talk in code? Frats and sororities. Dungeons and Dragons players. LARPers. Athletes. Even if guys from the community did do that regularly, they'd be no different from anyone else on earth.

You really seem to have a hard-on for Mystery, which means you probably haven't heard of anything else. Some of that material is archaic and a lot of people have moved away from the peacocking and routines. But he's one guy and it worked for him. Others tried it and it wasn't for them. Oh by the way, I totally never realized he started pickup. That means you've never heard of Ross Jeffries or even David Wygant. These guys have been at it since before you were in diapers. David Wygant is one of the most respected guys in the community and he advocates *gasp* natural game! OMGzorz he's like an older, smarter, better with women version of yourself. And helps other people do the same. If you're going to take shots at the community at least do your research, instead of burning an entire semester getting in the good graces of one girl from your class and claiming you're a natural. That's 2nd day of class shit for even the amateurs.
IsiMan84
PUA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion