The problem with the community

Open PUA discussion

Re: The problem with the community

Postby Mojo » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:39 am

ThatGuy wrote:Thanks for replying Mojo, I would say we should meetup next Saturday Nov 29th round 2pm, meet each other, see where everyone is experience wise, what areas of the DFW they prefer to practice in, etc. then go out and start Sarging.

I'm going to leave the decision of where to meetup up to someone else because if it were up to me I'd say we meetup somewhere in the downtown/West 7th area of Fort Worth since that's where I live, but I'm assuming most people live on the Dallas side and I'm not sure of a good spot to meetup at on that side of DFW.

Is next Saturday ok with you all?, and also please provide a preference of where to meetup at as well as I'm not sure what the ratio is of Fort Worth to Dallas residents interested in this. Once we get a few replies we can have Mojo send out an email with Time and Location.

With folks with family on Thanksgiving weekend, maybe it would be better to do it a week or two later. How about Friday the 12th?
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Good call Mojo, I'd say Friday the 12th around 8 should work. Well we've got a date and time, now we just need a place....
ThatGuy
AFC

Postby Mojo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:05 am

Good question. Where are the target rich venues these days?

Sherlocks in Addison had been the traditional place for the community for years but I'm sure there is something else.
Mojo
PUG

Postby Intrepidus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:06 am

I'm in, great post Mojo. I messaged you before I moved to Dallas, it has been great. I also see what you mean, lying is not an option for me either. Cheaters might win a game, but lose the oppurtinity to be their best. Please text me, there was a solid group when I cam out here put the main organizer moved away, my number is 818-263-7646 I'd love to grow as a person with you all
Intrepidus
wbAFC

Postby Lucidity » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:17 pm

OK so its settled, were gonna have a meet up, I'm in whenever! How's this coming weekend sound? 12/5-6th?
Lucidity
bAFC

Postby Mojo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:46 am

We'll need a host for this event because I don't know if I'd be able to make it. If one of you fellas like to host email me at mojopua at yahoo. Read: http://www.dallaspua.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12487
Mojo
PUG

Postby assmang » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 pm

are any of ya'll interested in going out in the fort worth area??
assmang
bAFC

Postby NitricAcid » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:04 am

I'm down. Pm me
NitricAcid
AFC

Postby Lazarus Jack » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:22 am

I just read this and I'm proud to be a member I'll be here a while so I don't plan on stealing anything. It would be awesome if we had a way to identify each other in real life though...I don't know maybe that's the kid in me talking. Anyway, lying to get women is indeed a deplorable act but I had a boss that once told me, "If I manipulate you with the truth do you feel like I deceived you?" Meaning, the truth can be told in such a way that it could lead someone to make an assumption that is only partly true. For example, giving women the illusion of, what Mystery calls, "pre-selection". Leading women to think you are sought after by other women. Another example is telling women you're career oriented when really you're just a college student working on an associates. These are all true statements meant to mislead. I say this because you say you met Brad P. and you say he lies a lot. Does he actually lie or does he mislead using the truth?
Lazarus Jack
AFC

Postby 120% » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 pm

You talk about two things - stealing and lying. Yes, stealing is definitely wrong. Lying is more fuzzy. What is right and wrong depends on the individual. And lying to get laid is not a problem only in the community. It's a universal problem in general. Naturals lie all the time. Even women lie. Take a women who have boob jobs and plastic surgery. They are lying about their fertility, which is how we judge sexual fit.

Every time women put on makeup they are lying about their physical makeup and fertility ability. So a guy lying about his job is equal to a girl putting on makeup to conceal her acne?

But then again, if you say that you can make her a Hollywood star, sleep with her, and then can't. Then that's the extreme because people get hurt by the lie.
120%
wbAFC

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion