Is PUA Still Alive in DFW?

Open PUA discussion

Is PUA Still Alive in DFW?

Postby swing » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Hey guys,

Not sure if this forum is still active at all, it sure seems like things died down here many years ago, but I will post anyway in hopes that perhaps someone can direct me to another source perhaps.

I am looking to get into PUA in order to up the level/quality of women that I attract. It seems that the only ones attracted to me are out of shape mom's. I have had a lot of good times with some of these mom's, but I am a bit older now and I find that I need someone a bit younger and/or more physically fit to get me interested. Many of these mom's are quite sexually open and really do have great personalities, but I just can't get over the out of shape part. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that this is just where I am stuck, but I am hoping that with a bit of training I could get out of this rut and start meeting some great physically fit ladies for casual fun as well as STR's and LTR's.

Thanks,
Swing
swing
AFC

Re: Is PUA Still Alive in DFW?

Postby magical harry » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:00 am

Hey Swing,

I like that you keep things active. Would love to connect with you. Feel free to text me at 646-240-5216. I stay at Downtown Dallas.

-Harry Peaches
magical harry
bAFC

Return to General Discussion