Mystery's Venusian Arts Training Camp - Austin

Open PUA discussion

Mystery's Venusian Arts Training Camp - Austin

Postby premature_pua » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:43 pm

I had considered going a Venusian Arts bootcamp in Austin because it's reasonably affordable at $500 (the one with Mystery and Matador are $3,000), so I signed up on the website to have someone contact me. I get a call from an unknown Chicago number and they're giving me info about the camp. First thing first is a 20 minute coaching session for $29. It's just to let me ask questions. Then if I want to do the bootcamp, that $29 credits to my program fee, so it's as if the call was free. Typical business method that gets people to make a small investment so that they'll make a big investment later.

It was a little funny because I knew that he was gaming me. He asked questions that the only possible answer is "yes". Later on when I was asking questions, he put a false time constraint so that I wouldn't talk too long :) I knew he was going off a loose script, so I wanted to challenge him. If he's going to game me, I'll game him a bit. I said if he's going to ask so much about me, he should tell me more about himself :)

Don't get me wrong, I am going to the bootcamp. I want to make a change in my life. On the phone, I felt so creepy and a little gross talking about getting women, but I just have to get past my cynicism if I want to get out of my comfort zone and create the life that I want. I expect a lot more uncomfortable situations and conversations in the months to come. If anyone wants to the do bootcamp with me, I would be grateful to develop a wingman relationship. Or if you have questions about the process, feel free to message me.
premature_pua
bAFC

Re: Mystery's Venusian Arts Training Camp - Austin

Postby Mibcuvelux » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:05 am

I like to talk, to exchange experiences in this forum. It is very good to very good..
Mibcuvelux
wbAFC

Re: Mystery's Venusian Arts Training Camp - Austin

Postby Zimsim123 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:52 am

Read the article.
Get a knowledge
Zimsim123
wbAFC

Return to General Discussion