Is Dallas a good city to sarge?

Open PUA discussion

Is Dallas a good city to sarge?

Postby 120% » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello all,

I'm looking to take some time off and stay in a city for awhile. So is Dallas a good city to sarge? I know it's not NYC, LA, or Chicago, but does it have everything that make it worthwhile for an extended visit?

What I'm looking for is good daygame environment, loads of nightlife venues, and the most important - an abundance of single, post-college chicks. These are things the Big 3 cities have. I'm in Phoenix right now, and the city is lacking in all three. Going out at night, it's huge groups of people who've known each other since highschool. Let alone, there are tons of dudes here. So why not make my life easier by going to another city for a while?

Any thoughts are appreciated.
120%
wbAFC

Re: Is Dallas a good city to sarge?

Postby Lazarus Jack » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:10 pm

In short, yes. So many awesome places here that I'm still discovering. Lots of hot young women here.
Lazarus Jack
AFC

Re: Is Dallas a good city to sarge?

Postby Damon White » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:16 am

I love Dallas.

I grew up here, and now I'm back. There is daygame, night game, and a diversity of people to the extent that you'll be able to find any type of girl you're looking for.

We have UTD, SMU, and a couple other colleges within the city limits, a great uptown and downtown, and a stupid amount of people.

If you're ever down here, hit me up through PM or on Skype white.damon.

Much love,
DW
Damon White
bAFC

Return to General Discussion