You're a loser. (You're NOT, which is the point of thispost)

Open PUA discussion

You're a loser. (You're NOT, which is the point of thispost)

Postby crow » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:04 am

Of course you're not. Of course you're not a loser. I, for one, will hang out w you any day of the week. Just being a part of this group tells me you're a good dude.

The mentality happens like this: I don't have what I want, so I'm deficient, hence, I'm bad. But, you're just not.

So, it's pretty likely that you need good practical advice, and have ID'd this forum as a good place to get it. Good ID. No other group can offer as dynamic a take on who you are as this one.

Unfortunately, to make it here you've had to slog through at least a couple nonsensical marketing campaigns telling you there's some secret you don't know, that you suck, and you should buy a book or program that will reveal some mysterious skillset--it's all fartsong.

You're fine, and whoever thinks otherwise can screw off.

If you think you're not good enough to meet girls, go out with me sometime, and I'll show you that, whatever your issue is, it isn't girls not liking you. You're good enough as-is. If even one of your important people even hinted that you're a loser, that's where your need to be here is coming from. (You might think they were unimportant or only hinting, but odds are they mattered a lot to you when they said you're less-than.)

How do I know you're fine? Because I can tell you what awesome is, I can compare you to average joes, and you're likely to be superior to them. Let's go to it:

(1) you don't physically injure people (if you do, wtf and get help)
(2) you care what people think of you (it's only narcissists that don't actually care)
(3) you can empathize with others and understand their emotional positions,
(4) you strive,
(5) you are at least somewhat conscientious about your own imperfections, and
(6) you're comfortable with the idea of syncing your identity to the situation.

Compare that to the average guy. The girl who goes home with the average guy feels frustrated by sub-par sex (see my post on "penis"), a lack of emotional worth/availability, or a lack of a half-decent story.

And maybe right now you're not the superior lover who provides a solid one-night adventure and who knows how to manage the afterward of sex--you're the one guy you know that wants to be, and you should let that count for something.
crow
gPUA

Return to General Discussion