My personal take on the game

Open PUA discussion

My personal take on the game

Postby Mojo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:26 pm

This is a post I did years ago n aother forum and am reposting it here because I thought you guys would find it useful. http://thesanfranciscolair.com/members/ ... 96.msg5749

Sparks had asked me the following question and thought you guys might want to hear me reply:

Sparks wrote:I have noticed that you run things here in a positive fashion. That's really cool.

I would like to know what your take on the game is. How do you see it? How does it fit into your life?

-Sparks

Excellent question! I thought some of you might be interested in my answer, so I am posting it here:

Learning the game is more than f-closing NFL cheerleaders or having a MLTR with a blonde, brunette, and red head for good measure (shameless DHVs ;) ), it is about building men. The skills you learn here are applicable to all parts of your life. You must strive to heighten inner game, in other words, you must better your individual integrity. Have principles. Integrity. Maintain a balance in your life. Simply be good. I remember a quote (though do not recall the author): “I am a citizen of the earth. My religion is to do good.” The attitude this quote communicates is important. Be good to your fellow man. Be good.

Men find this community cause they are not good with women. And not being good with women has its roots in a subconscious that is not programmed correctly. Whether it was the verbal programming (a friend saying “you suck with women”), modeling others (mom and dad who lack a solid relationship), or specific incidents (being shot down by girls at an early age) all contributed to a mis-programmed mind. It is important to re-program your mind to be emotionally/mentally healthier. Learning the game leads to you realizing there is a problem. Once the problem is realized, you now can solve it. Though some don’t, and here lies the danger I hope all of you will avoid (at least those who had such bad programming)…

No matter what you learn here, if you don’t better yourselves, that will be communicated subconsciously to women who will pick that up in a negative vibe. Some, who never solve their inner game, still learn the powerful, manipulative aspects of the game and use it to control others. I’ve seen this and it is sad, indeed. Neil was aware of the misuse of this power. In “The Game” he hinted at the more powerful techniques while not providing the actual methods and even provided an incorrect technique as to not let any joe schmo run around using this stuff. Much of the advance skills must be used with integrity. Also, down playing the community a bit at the end, again, very smart as to not encourage an army of joe schmo's flooding our ranks. Neil and I have a mutual friend (shameless Social Proof :wink: ), Jen, a model and entrepreneur in Southern Cali. When we were first getting to know each other, we had a series of talks about her friend, Neil’s, book, “The Game”. I had said:
Mojo wrote:I have read Neils book, The Game. Though he has published some of the methods of pick-up, I am glad to see he had purposely put in the wrong methods for some of the more powerful techniques. The technology is neutral, though unfortunately man is not. These methods should be used with the utmost integrity.

Jen's response:
Jen wrote:It's nice to see someone mention integrity in the same paragraph as The Game. Doesn't happen too often. Excellent observation re: the technology and man. You seem like a really good person. I'm really glad to have made your acquaintance. :-) it made my day

The technology is neutral. The game is not bad or good. Only the man determines it so. When it is used for honorable purposes, the results are amazing. It is fantastic to see a guy go from geek to sheik in a matter of months. It is always satisfying to see this transformation over and over again.

Also, a side note; Jen is a very positive person. By her expressing how I made her day, had made my day. Those with their inner game together tend to be much more positive. And positive people tend to be happier. And people tend to gravitate toward happy people.

So, this is my take on the game. It is a tool that can be used for good or evil. Use it for good. And if you learn the “super powers”, do not fuck up a woman’s mind. Use it for good. Use it to become better at pick-up. Use it to become better.

- Mojo
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Re: My personal take on the game

Postby ninjamatt » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:12 am

I never finished reading the book. It bored me 2/3s in b/c I noticed too much stuff that did not relate to my current situation(s)
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Mojo » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:12 pm

ninjamatt wrote:I never finished reading the book. It bored me 2/3s in b/c I noticed too much stuff that did not relate to my current situation(s)

I loved the book; couldn't put it down. Read that sucka in 3 days. I read it because it was well written and very entertaining, not to mention educational.
When in doubt, go caveman
Mojo
PUG

Postby crow » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Mojo,

I agree 100%, and I'll add, most guys aren't capable of applying straight manipulative tactics. It skeezes them out. And for good reason. Guys that are capable if being straight manipulative are almost always deeply dissatisfied with their relationships. There are specific reasons underlying that unhappiness, but I only wanted to say, well observed, and I agree.

crow
crow
gPUA

Return to General Discussion