afc adam's programs

Open PUA discussion

Re: afc adam's programs

Postby Tribulus1000 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Morpheo wrote:I bought a 3 hour consultation with Adam at 21 Convention. I am really good at sussing out when a guy is bullshitting me. Adam knows his stuff for sure, but this style of game is particular... just as Triumvirate described. It's based on building social value. Also, beware that Adam himself doesn't teach the bootcamps, at least from what I've heard, his assistants do it. And from what I hear, the assistants aren't that good.

I agree that you need to find instructors that match your style. I personally think RSD is the best way to learn pick-up because they offer an entire community for support. One bootcamp won't change your game much at all. It's all about the follow-through. You need to be opening 1000's of sets to build the reference experiences to internalize things, and RSD is the only pick-up company out there that offers support throughout this process. They also focus more on inner game, which is a better way to learn game in my opinion. I haven't heard of anyone getting good at game from any other pick-up company except RSD. RSD is a community of guys that take action. They teach normal folks how to game. It's not Mystery Method or some esoteric social-value bullshit which is impractical for ordinary folks. RSD will also push you to improve yourself in many other ways beyond pick-up. The value I've gotten from RSD is incalculable. I've taken their Bootcamp, HotSeat, FreeTour, and met many guys off the RSD forums and the seen the instructors in-field. I will be taking more HotSeats and FreeTours. I also recommend watching all of the RSD products and video blogs. It's the best source of game theory I've encountered, and I've studied a good amount of other company's stuff.

You work for them don't you?
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby voyager » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm

No, he doesn't. Next question.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby Morpheo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm

I can see how it might come off that way, but I'm honestly pretty new to the pick-up scene and all I care about is building my skillset as quickly as possible. RSD has it's flaws but they've helped me a lot. Mostly I recommend the free content actually.

I don't recommend taking an RSD bootcamp unless you have money to burn. Much better to roll with solid wings.
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening, or married to someone else.
Morpheo
rAFC

Postby Khaos » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm

been trained by him, went out 3 nights with him and hes not good at all. He advocates that you make girls uncmfortable to create attraction.
Khaos
PUA

Previous

Return to General Discussion