Getting Experience with Women - In Pieces

Open PUA discussion

Getting Experience with Women - In Pieces

Postby Tribulus1000 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:25 pm

One way to look at the whole "model of relationships" or Mystery Method is to break it down into big chunks and then systematically take each one and get as much exprerience as you can at it until you have a working system in your mind.
So you have things like: Approaching, moving, isolating, escalating, C1 (comfort phases) - dating loop and multivenue loops (bounces), sexual escalation, and sex.

Who said you had to learn them step by step?

You could learn how to approach, move and isolate in a club/bar. C1 comfort dating could be learned with internet dates = lots of them. You could get good at multi venue dating with your internet dates. You could go to strip clubs and learn how to escalate. You could even have those girls teach you a thing or two.
The dancefloor can teach you alot about sexual tension and how to push pull or escalate nonverbally.
You could also learn about sexual escalation and sex with pros. (I have no vested interest in telling you to hire working girls.) But you can learn a heck of a lot more than if you just go to bars every night and pound out approaches.
Those girls know about sex and how to do it well. Find one that enjoys her job and can teach you things.

I know this all sounds weird to you guys. And writing it is also a little strange writing this....but I am being open with some of the tips.

Think about this...its all learning. And there is no shame in it. Also, you have to ask yourself what true commitment is. Is true committment going out night after night to bars only? Or is it doing things that are a little out of the ordinary?
...Like doing Speed Dating in Austin. Would you do that to get better? How about Austin, Dallas and Oklahoma City?
How about flying to Las Vegas and getting laid there?
How about walking through the mall with a swagger just to improve your walk so girls notice you?

To me, it was worth it. I did some out-of-the-ordinary stuff to get where I wanted to go and I learned much in the process.

Also its personal. I'm sharing this in order to illustrate a point.

Good Luck out there.

T
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Return to General Discussion