This is a first...

Open PUA discussion

This is a first...

Postby Eazy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 pm

A group of about 20 of us did some day partying at Katy trail icehouse on sat. We had a great group of guys/girls and it was fun as always (except the place wasnt near as crowded as normal) but still a blast. The problem with day drinking is that it usually carries over to the night leaving me a drunken sloppy mess which is what happened lol. Later in the evening I ran into more friends and a 9 was hanging with them. My game was pretty flawless and I hit it off with her great. Usually after drinking excessively it can go either way...so I get this hot ass smu blonde to leave her/my friends and I take her back to my friends loft in downtown. We were both wasted. I wake up in the middle of the night confused as fuck and she's gone lol. I can't remember anything after walking into the apt. I dont know if i made her mad, or did something stupid. I'm pretty sure that I just passed out right when we got there but I don't know...I had a great time with this chick and she was really into me all night. She's very hot and super cool and I want to keep her in the stable... I never got her number, but I found her on Facebook (I haven't made a move on there yet) this is something I have no experience with. I'm confused about what happened, I'm curious, and I'm also a little embarrassed. What's the next play here guys???? I thought about messaging her on fb and tell her she's a bad influence on me... I need a little help in this one.
Eazy
AFC

Re: This is a first...

Postby GettenJizzywitit » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Eazy wrote:Later in the evening I ran into more friends and a 9 was hanging with them.

Dam Eazy you blacked out with a 9. Ok, If you know who these friends are I'd call or go meet one of them and get them to call her and see if it's ok that they give you her number. Then call her right away. If you get her on the phone I'd play around a little and ask her if she roofied your drink on the way to the loft. Laugh and make it look like its her fault in a playful way. Get her to meet you back at the Ice House since that's where you created a good bond with good memories and take it from there.

Nice work isolating her away from the friends and back the the loft that night by the way.
GettenJizzywitit
rAFC

Postby ninjamatt » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

my first thought is to get her out of your head and use the experience as momentum to move on. women don't like visible drunks unless she has much lesser social value and is preying on him. She knew you were in bad shape and dropped you off at the loft. Most likely, she was interested to a degree in some aspect about you, but realized you were too incoherent to entertain her. A couple weeks ago I met a girl at the lake who I could have fucked but, every other sentence was " I'm so drunk right now please don't hold this against me". After hearing that line about 5 times I got bored and just swam off.

The issue about you not remembering anything might be something more significant you want to address. If I am around a woman I like, I slow down on the drink to a point I get sober. Subway sandwiches or other bread products help before or after b/c the bread absorbs alc.

as far as having her facebook contact; you need to contact BullRun about that. He can give you great advice just let him know the whole story.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Tribulus1000 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Two things
- less drinking. Hydrate yourself too. You're not good if you're passed out.

- take the shot when you have it. Don't wait and try to look her up on facebook later, get her number while she is in your presence. Talk to her when she's with you.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Postby Eazy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

As far as the drinking too much thing, we all know quality women hate this shit (and most guys don't like being around it either). Drinking too much can really mess up your game (unless the girl is just as fucked up). We just started waaaaay too early and were having too much fun all day. It happens to the best of us. I have certain days that I don't care about meeting new girls and I just wanna kick it with my friends and get crazy. This was one of those...

Luckily, I got it under control. I sent her a short funny message and her response was she had a "great night." I got her number and we've texted a few times. Appearantly I wasn't acting as fucked up as I was...

My analysis- based on the the crew she was with, I think she is a "good girl" and she doesn't hook up on the first night. (I know this could have easily been overcome minus 3-4 drinks) I made it waay too easy for her to go home without waking up feeling like a dirty hoe.

Lesson- don't drink too much. No matter how good your game is, you can easily pass out and miss out on an easy lay...Now, I have to make it up to her this weekend by providing her with 36 orgasms...
Eazy
AFC

Postby Triumvirate » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 am

Use it as a learning lesson, mate. These days when someone tells me that they had a bad sarging night, I ask them how drunk they got. Not a direct correlation, but a high one. Your skills just aren't as sharp when you over-indulge, so just me mindful of that. Good work, otherwise.
Triumvirate
PUA

Postby ninjamatt » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Any time you know you have lost your edge or are close to losing the edge you can use a line that gets them often. It doesn't matter if it's your first pick up line, or you use it before you try to go for the panties or any point in an interaction in between.

You can alter the wording for the situation but the basic line is "I think I've had too much to drink so I don't want to talk right now. We'll talk later". At that point you should ignore the situation until you are pushed to speak again. You can alter this line countless ways for the scenario but it serves a few purposes.

1. It shows that your logical thinking and discipline is above your drunken state.
2. It shows that you aren't overly interested in talking to them.
3. It's a line that most likely they have never heard and it fucks with their head.
4. It's something you won't see in any books.

I'm not encouraging you to use the line or drink alcohol. But , if you know you are bad or about to get bad , or you've got some fat freaky deal on you that won't go away, It's effective.
ninjamatt
PUA

Postby Eazy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 pm

ninjamatt wrote:Any time you know you have lost your edge or are close to losing the edge you can use a line that gets them often. It doesn't matter if it's your first pick up line, or you use it before you try to go for the panties or any point in an interaction in between.

You can alter the wording for the situation but the basic line is "I think I've had too much to drink so I don't want to talk right now. We'll talk later". At that point you should ignore the situation until you are pushed to speak again. You can alter this line countless ways for the scenario but it serves a few purposes.

1. It shows that your logical thinking and discipline is above your drunken state.
2. It shows that you aren't overly interested in talking to them.
3. It's a line that most likely they have never heard and it fucks with their head.
4. It's something you won't see in any books.

I'm not encouraging you to use the line or drink alcohol. But , if you know you are bad or about to get bad , or you've got some fat freaky deal on you that won't go away, It's effective.

I like this strategy, but hopefully i will never have to use it. LOL
Eazy
AFC

Postby BigGayAppletree » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 am

0 outcome dependence.

Yeahhhhhhh son!
BigGayAppletree
AFC

Return to General Discussion