This May Be Your Problem...What Do You Think?

Open PUA discussion

How Is Your Location

Good
50%
Reasonable
50%
Bad / Need to Relocate
No votes

Total votes : 2

This May Be Your Problem...What Do You Think?

Postby chakara » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 am

Proximity should be considered when factoring in places to go to use your PUA routines, and pickup women. Finding a place close to where you live…usually within 5 miles…means you will frequent the location more often, and this alone could help your conversions, or success rate with your PUA routines…here’s why.
The further the pick up location is from your home, the less likely you are to get off your behind, and go approach women using your PUA routines; this is the same for health club selection. What good is a hot, popular location if you’re too lazy to travel to it?
If you’ve looked around your home Town or City, and you are unable to find a worthwhile place to practice your routines, and approach women, then you really may want to think about relocating to area's with the following attractions:
• Colleges or universities.
• Parks or recreational areas.
• Shopping malls or stores.
• Night clubs.
• Restaurants.
• Entertainment districts.
These are places where attractive women go to have fun, and if you aren’t a city person, I understand…But you can’t have your cake and eat it too. It’s hard to be social when your nearest neighbor lives a mile away. This is just food for thought just in case you are someone who is going through something like this, me personally, I live in Pittsburgh, Pa, and we have some of the most beautiful women in the world, and we have booming districts with heavy college communities…I love it!
chakara
AFC

Re: This May Be Your Problem...What Do You Think?

Postby voyager » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 pm

The root issue that you didn't address is people being too lazy to go out. I drive, sometimes upwards of an hour (each way) when I go out.

Also, why are you here on the Dallas boards if you live in Pittsburgh?
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Postby IsiMan84 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Thank you for that groundbreaking info that has never been addressed on this forum.

www.dallaspua.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... ics#p44037

Must be pretty boring in Pittsburgh to come drop some knowledge on a Dallas board.
IsiMan84
PUA

Postby chakara » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:56 am

I'm from Dallas born and raised.
chakara
AFC

Return to General Discussion