Slow Seduction

Open PUA discussion

Slow Seduction

Postby Tribulus1000 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 pm

http://www.alphamaleplanner.com/slow_seduction.pdf

Very cool. I like this.
A friend of mine used to do this same sort of thing. He had his inner circle set up with what he termed "Prize Ponies". The Ponies where his girls he fucked on a regular basis.
I met one and I can say she was really cute.

You can tie Hired Guns into this by going out in the daytime and restaurants. You can also use things like "Attraction Staging" where you do something like public speaking (Toastmasters) or playing a sport, etc.

Another one of my friends used what I term "Attraction Staging" to get girls. First he would do dancing (another great place to meet them). Then he would talk to them and eventually he would invite them to his baseball game.
Putting her in a place where you are the star gives you all the advantage. Its better than a verbal DHV. Its right there in front of her eyes.

Back to Slow Seduction...
I love the idea of having separate areas like "Acquaintance", "Mutual Attraction", "Emotional Connection", etc.
This makes it very easy to do it very slowly but with lots of girls. In fact, my friend used to use the same routines on each of the girls. He would just "Stack Forward" all of them at the same time.
He did alot of texting.
He was also big on the cliffhanger idea that is discussed on this document.

I'm a fan of doing it easier. If I can find a simpler, easier system that makes sense then its better. In this case, you substitute going out all the time with being in touch with "the herd" all the time.

I hope this makes sense to you guys. Its a little advanced and its not really Mystery Method knockoff stuff.
Why should I listen to you when you don't even get laid?
Tribulus1000
PUA

Re: Slow Seduction

Postby Cordivae » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks for posting this. As someone who would rather have a quality GF then a SNL, I definitely appreciate the change in perspective.
Cordivae
AFC

Re: Slow Seduction

Postby voyager » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:06 pm

I think "slow seduction" or social circle or whatever else that doesn't involve actually doing cold approach is cool IF it's shit you are gonna do (and actually like) anyways.

It's highly inefficient otherwise. And if you do social events for the wrong reasons, expect to be disappointed.
To be added to the DallasPUA groupchat:
1. Read the Group Chat FAQ
2. Download and set up the GroupMe app (it's free)
3. PM me or Triumvirate your contact info (that you used to set up GroupMe) to be added to the group chat
4. Any questions? See step 1
voyager
PUA

Return to General Discussion