NLP Eyes

Open PUA discussion

NLP Eyes

Postby guedez16 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 pm

So I watched this videos saying how people move their eyes accordingly to what they are thinking...

I been trying it lately but most of the time it doesn't work...

So, how much of this is true? And could I really use it for game? I only want to learn cux I love nlp

here's the vid im talkin about btw
http://freepuavideos.blogspot.com/search/label/NLP
Don't Hate The Player, Improve Your Game 8)
guedez16
AFC

Re: NLP Eyes

Postby red » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 am

I am not being judgmental, I am trying to offer sound advise, and over all protect you from future troubles:

Programming is a temporary fix, for creepy dudes. I am not calling you creepy. I am saying that the ones who write the books. The ones who use this as their main form of pick up. Constantly trying to program people, simply by exploiting the subconcous awarness of body language. They are creepy.

There is no magic pill.
There is no love potion.
There is no instant fix.
WORK IS WHAT LEADS YOU TO YOUR GOAL. All forms of success take dreaming big, intuition, a consistent applied effort, and the ability to disregard negativity towards you achieving your goals. (Among many other things.)

What you need to understand is the mind. The first and perhaps only mind you should be learning about at this stage is YOUR OWN. If you subscribe to NLP, and you over apply it, what is occurring is you are drawing a girl into your reality. However, you do this only because you yourself are PROGRAMMED, which potentially enables you to program others. The thing about programming is that it is TEMPORARY. Over use of this concept is purely unnatural to the way of man. It is the dark side.

The better thing to become is CONDITIONED to a concept. Programming wears off quickly, relevantly speaking. What does not wear off is conditioning, when you continue to practice. If you your self become conditioned to NLP, then you will rely on it too much, and ultimately be back at square one when you decide you actually want to have a valuable relationship with a woman. You need to learn to be yourself.

You need to be treating the "game" as a way to fully understand yourself, first and fore most. Condition your mind to constant effort, constantly meeting new people. Constantly, organically engaging women. When you achieve that fully, you will then learn that you must never stop growing. Self development does not stop, and remain.

You stop working out, and dieting after loosing 75 pounds, you gain the pounds back, and perhaps even more.

What you need to understand is that 90+% of human interaction is BODY language. You need to go and read a few books about understanding body language. If you want to read peoples based on their movements, then you can not focus on the eyes. You focus on 100% of their bodies. FROM A COMPLETELY NON CRITICAL POINT OF VIEW.

I hope that the message I am sending here is receved as I have sent it. One with nothing but good intentions. Believe in who you are, mate.
Red.
red
rAFC

Postby Bull Run » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 am

Me thinks the original poster is just spamming.

Members that only have a small handful of posts and then end up posting a link in one of their posts is very likely just trying to create traffic to some self-proclaimed guru.

Regardless, that was a legit post Red.
The difference is indifference.
Bull Run
PUA

Postby red » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 am

Bull Run wrote:Me thinks the original poster is just spamming.

Members that only have a small handful of posts and then end up posting a link in one of their posts is very likely just trying to create traffic to some self-proclaimed guru.

Regardless, that was a legit post Red.

Did not consider that...

Also, thank you.
Red.
red
rAFC

Return to General Discussion