Setting Traps - Framing (TD)

TD, Mystery, Style, David DeAngelo, Badboy, etc.

Setting Traps - Framing (TD)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 pm

author: Tyler-Durden
date: Fri 12 Nov 2004 20:48 GMT
subject: Some qualifying and setting challenges stuff...Chick is unresponsive. Ask questions, she says "I don't know" or "no", or any blowoff answer. She holds tense shoulders, and if you say "high-5" or try to physically displace her...
Variations on SWINGCAT's qualifying and setting challenges stuff. It's disappointing that people haven't followed suit, because this is the pure money club shit... But either way, here's some extremely useful stuff.
Top primo shit for clubbing.. SETTING TRAPS.

Use the Swingcat stuff, and make like you're qualifying them.. They'll of course qualify youback, and be very playful with you, to run you through the shit test course.SET TRAPS EARLY ON, to fall back on.
Traps to lay:
1- "We're the A-Crowd"
2- "I work alot in L.A. (los angeles)"
3- "You guys are like little powerpuff girls"
4- "You guys are BAD
(or) You guys are TROUBLE"(or "you are" to lone girls.. Just say this.. this is such fucking MONEY SHIT I'm saying here, just go out and TRY IT.... randomly just say after any comment she/they make "you are BAD" with a playful smile.. girls LOVE to fantasize that they're naughty girls, bad girls, etc.. even if they are the LAMEST chicks EVER.. ACCOUNTANT chicks want to think they're bad.. this is some of the BEST RESULTS I've ever seen)
5- Do the LYING GAME.
(easy to transition to after the "you are bad" stuff, but you can just do it whenever)
This is SO FUCKING KEY .
What you do, is that whenever you are being playful, and they OUTDO you, you spring your trap on them and instantly REASSERT alpha status.
So if she teases you and you lack a comeback, you say:
1- "*THAT* was A-Crowd material.. these guys are SO A-Crowd.. you-are-IN"
2- "OMG, you could SOOOO come with me to L.A... you are totally ready for L.A.. I'd justbring you there, and at first you'd need to adjust, but after like 3 days we'd be totally ruling L.A.together.."
3- "OMG, you guys are FIESTY .. Y ou *ARE* Powerpuff girls"
4- "ooooh.. oooh.. Y ou *ARE* bad.."5- "fuck.. I KNEW she could LIE.. these guys are BAD.."
This sets traps early on, keeps the interaction FRESH.. This is pure money shit, guaranteed to work. (I only write that after I've field tested something EXTENSIVELY for like 2 weeks, and its never failed on HOT chicks - which of course LSE chicks won't like it)
ALSO KEY SHIT:
If they call you "players" or that you go out to meet girls, you reply with:
1- "yeah, and I even plan to meet A-Crowd candidates"
2- "yeah, and I even plan to meet new L.A. prospects"
3- "yeah, and I even plan to meet little powerpuff girls"
4- "yeah, and I even plan to meet bad girls like this"
5- "yeah, and but I dunno anymore because you guys can seriously LIE"

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:26 am

I like it :)

Return to Classic PUA Writings