Who wants to slay pussy?

Tell us how you found the community, preferred pick-up methods, location, etc.

Who wants to slay pussy?

Postby be_gone_thot » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:07 pm

I'm looking to meet students of game to wingman for/ learn from/ develop with, I'm hunting 10's

A little about me I am in triple digits I've fucked loads of average girls mainly tinder and just random girls at parties in college. Problem is mostly they have been 5's and 6's I'm a good looking 6' well-built guy late 20's I can do better but I seem to just go for the low hanging fruit.

So far I have been following some Alpha Male Strategies, Todd v Dating, few others. I don't like acting corny and I like to be direct but i'd like to experiment with different styles canned/authentic day/night. I don't just want to talk to chicks i want to master game. I have been on tinder the last few years and I've been about as successful as you can be in tinder but I'm sure ya'll know you get better results irl. The only 9's 10's I've ever hooked up with i met in the wild and I've always seemed to have good luck despite having no idea what I'm doing.

I'm sick of average, I am looking to find a girl worth dating, but I think in order to do that I need to study test and develop game. If you have been practicing game for a while or new as long as you want to develop and master game hmu. I'm down to sarge (Deep Ellum) or just talk about game.
be_gone_thot
wbAFC

Return to Introductions