Inactive... but looking to pick up the slack

Tell us how you found the community, preferred pick-up methods, location, etc.

Inactive... but looking to pick up the slack

Postby BrotherBeau » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:28 pm

Hey guys, I originally found this source from TMM some months ago. I'm confident in saying that I am a PUA, living the AFC life was so high school... haha. I'll be making posts every so often of my thoughts on gaming as well as offering advice if need be.

Things I personally need to work on to improve my game are:

- More Approaches - its something that you never really can do enough.

- Sticking to my guns (specifically transitioning)- in the past, I've rolled over for a couple of girls after working on a set, and it kills the momentum completely.

My strengths:

- Comfort/Rapport - I'm pretty solid at this... which in turn can be a weakness if you dont build up attraction. But if I get a hint of attraction, I can usually close the deal.

- Kino - I am very picky on who I use Kino on, but its pretty self explanatory.

- Relationship Management - I know a lot of guys on here who just want the lay... which is fine. But many of the guys new to this are lost in what to do afterwards. Victories for me are winning a woman over completely, not getting in her pants. The getting some is just an after-effect... haha.

- Cocky/Funny - A technique specifically brought up in David D's DYD(the first source that peaked my interest in the community), I've actually had this for the bulk of my life, just never had an actual way of explaining it. I also did a lot of improv work in high school. Timing and Delivery are critical to comedy. Confidence and No Remorse are critical to "cocky".

I am a master by no means. I am here to learn, as well as be a source to help. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet some of yall on a personal level.
BrotherBeau
AFC

Postby Mojo » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:41 pm

BrotherBeau, good to have you hear. Looks like you have dedication to learn. That's awesome!

Look forward to meeting you at one of the events.

Best,

Mojo
Mojo
PUG

Return to Introductions